Monday, July 1, 2013

First time blogging.

Well this is the first time I have ever done a blog so here it goes. I have a sweet and wonderful Husband and a loving son. We are expecting our second child and will get to find out the gender tomorrow!! We are very excited.

I am not exactly sure what you write on a blog but for my first post I think I will keep it simple. I will tell a little about myself and go from there. My name is Jennifer and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I was married for time and eternity to my Husband in the LA temple in Aug of 2009. I am more in love with him today than I was the day I married him. My sweet little boy will be two in December and will have a little brother or sister in November. I couldn't be happier. I love the Gospel and am proud to say I am LDS.

I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that through Him I can repent of my sins and return to once again live with my Heavenly Father. I believe that Thomas S. Monson is a Prophet called of God and that he is the mouth piece for our Lord. I know that families can be together forever and that they are the most important part of the plan of Salvation.

Well I will keep you posted on what the gender of our baby is and all the exciting things that are to come with my sweet family. The Church is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment